1. General information
1. This policy applies to the website operating at the url: websiteok.ie
2. The website operator and the personal data administrator is: Websiteok 132 The Sycamores
3. Operator's e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The operator is the administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the website.
5. The website uses personal data for the following purposes: Running a newsletter, handling inquiries via the form, marketing activities and statistics
6. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way: By voluntarily entering data in forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems. and By saving cookies in end devices.
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
1. The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected by the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
2. Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only the Operator holding the key can read it.Thanks to this, the data is protected in the event of the database being stolen from the server.
3. The website uses two-factor authentication, which is an additional form of protection for logging into the Website.
4. The operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
5. In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
6. An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
3. Your rights and additional information on how the data is used
1. In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients: companies that provide marketing services to the Administrator
2. Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
3. You have the right to request from the Administrator: access to your personal data, rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, and data transfer.
4. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, while the right to object may not be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing of your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular establishing, investigating or defending claims.
5. In relation to you, actions may be taken consisting in automated decision making, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
6.Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
4. Important Marketing Techniques
2.The operator uses remarketing techniques that allow for matching advertising messages to the user's behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data is used to track him, but in practice no personal data is transferred from the Operator to advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
4. The operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. that can send an email to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
5. Information about cookies
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for the use of the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes: maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website and achieve the goals set out above in part "Important Marketing Techniques".
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
6. Managing cookies - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
2. In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera. Mobile devices: Android Safari (iOS) Windows Phone