Company regulations Websiteok
§ 1 Preliminary provisions
- All services offered on the websiteok.ie are carried out by Websiteok
- All prices quoted are gross amounts. Confirmation of purchase in Websiteok is an Invoice, without Vat because im a sole trader and i don't include it.
§ 2 Order fulfillment
- Website designs providing services in terms of of product and service delivery up to 50% of the final price of the ordered project. The standard time of completing a website or online store is about 10 business days. Additional changes made at the customer's request extend the execution time to a maximum of 30 days.
- Changes to the websites are accepted via e-mail at the address: email@example.com.
- The purchase of a website design entitles the customer to free changes in the content of the website after its completion, up to 30 days from the date of the website, but no more than three amendments.Changes ordered after 30 days from the publication of the website on the Internet are performed after the customer pays an additional fee, the amount of which depends on the amount of work necessary to make additional changes. The fee is one working hour of 27 €.
- All photos, videos and audio files that are used for your website, are bought in multimedia banks or are provided by the client. LMultimedia license purchased at banks entitles us to their multiple use in projects in a commercial manner and their archiving. The customer can not use photos from the purchased projects for their own implementation.
- The Websiteok company reserves the right to accept and refuse the order without giving reasons.
- If the completed project of the website is not paid within 30 days of publication on the Internet, we block the website and insert information about the necessity of payment in its place. We will delete that information after posting the outstanding payment for the work performed.Until the payment is overdue, the e-mail accounts in the domain name of the unpaid page will also be blocked. We are not responsible for any losses caused by a blocked site or e-mail accounts. Please make payments on time.
§ 3 Prices and payments
- The current price list for services provided by Websiteok can be found here at: index.htmlcennik/.
- We attach free internet site space for one year to all web projects, which is provided by an external service provider. The price of extending the account on the server for another year is 70 € .
- After starting the implementation of the ordered services, it is not possible to return the deposit paid to the future service. In case some of the work on the website or online store has already been done, and the client gives up our services, the down payment is forfeited towards the work already done.
- In a situation where the proposed graphic design of the website, or an online store it will not suit the individual taste of the client, the customer has the right to request a new graphic design to inform us in more detail about his expectations. If the second graphic design also does not correspond to the client's expectations, he can purchase a new project by making a new payment from the portal that sells ready-made projects.
- If the designs of the logo designs do not correspond to the client's taste, he can purchase another logo design and specify his requirements in more detail.
- Website positioning is a paid service in advance. On positioning, we guarantee that the positioned website will be higher in Google search results (on the phrase agreed with the client) than before positioning. If the website after positioning is in the same or lower position, we return the entire amount of money paid for positioning to the client. The positioned effects appear only after some time depending on many factors, therefore, the complaint application may be submitted by the client at the earliest 12 months after the website has been positioned. When the website is higher in Google search results than before positioning, uthe service is deemed to have been properly completed. The planned planned positioning effects are only forecast effects and do not constitute a part of the contract.
- After the FV fee completing the project for the service provided, it is tantamount to full acceptance of the service provided.
Continuation of the regulations
§ 4 Intellectual property
- By sending us materials, the customer agrees to their use in the design of the website, or other services ordered as well as their archiving for further information on changes. By sending us materials for the design of the website, the customer states that they have the right to use them and publish them on the internet on their own domain.
- Providing company data to issue an invoice the client also agrees to place the data in an accounting program. By opting for our services, the customer agrees to sending invoices online (by e-mail).
- Websiteok may refuse to publish content on the internet, for which there is a suspicion of copyright infringement. If on the client's site (that is placed on our server) content that violates copyright or violates Irish, Polish or international law will be detected and reported, we may block or delete the content without the consent of the customer, informing it only after the removal. Websiteok does not take any responsibility for the contents posted on the websites of the customers,on which the client does not have copyrights or rights to publications on the Internet.
- Graphic designs on websites are protected by copyright. Pursuant to the Act, they constitute a work within the meaning of the Act on copyright, related rights and are protected. The basis for enforcing claims for unlawful use of materials from other websites is the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 and the Act on Combating Unfair Competition of April 16, 1993.If we detect unlawful use of graphics designed by Websiteok on other websites, we reserve the right to notify law enforcement authorities and initiate procedures in order to obtain compensation for infringement of copyright.
§ 5 Others
- The use and purchase of services offered on the websiteok.ie website is equivalent to knowing and accepting these regulations.We reserve the right to make changes to the regulations by publishing new regulations on the website. The current rules are available at index.htmlregulamin.html.
- Websiteok is not responsible for interruptions in the operation of external service providers'servers,and errors in their operation resulting from other technical problems. Assuming accounts on our server, the client can use them on the terms of placing a page there for the purpose of displaying it on the internet, but the administrator is Websiteok, and the client does not have direct access to the account on the server. Due to server security reasons, it is not possible to install applications, websites and scripts provided from other companies.
- We reserve that due to technical reasons we are not responsible for losses resulting from the erroneous functioning of the CMS system.In the situation when the CMS system doesn't work properly, its restoration is possible only to the state from the moment of putting it into service (end of the project) with the obligatory update to the latest version. The restoration of changes made by the CMS system, in other words the insertion of content of the site depends on the client in this situation.
- The customer ordering the website with the installation of the CMS system, which will decide to maintain the website on our servers, agrees to perform free CMS updates on his website. Updates are aimed at improving the security and functioning of the CMS. Updates are mandatory. After completing the CMS system update for all sites on our server, a message will appear on the websiteok.ie website,where the client will be asked to check the correctness of the display and operation of the site. It is the client's responsibility to check the correct display and operation of the site. Please report any errors to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org - they will be fixed within 48 hours.
- When ordering a website, the client agrees to put a small information (with an active hyperlink to our site) about the fact that the website was designed by our company. The inscription will be placed in the footer (bottom) of the page and will serve for information purposes.
- The customer using the services offered by Websiteok and providing the e-mail address for correspondence by e-mail, the manner of providing services and other information bulletins. If the client does not wish to be informed about the above-mentioned events, should notify us by sending this information to the email@example.com address. Then messages to a given client will not be sent.
- If a virus is detected on a website with a CMS system, which is installed on our server, we reserve the right to immediately delete the website completely.
- We have made every effort to ensure that the information on the websiteok.ie website is up-to-date. We are not responsible for any errors. If you have any questions, please contact us.